Chemical Treatment Services Ltd are a Belfast based legionella control and water treatment company offering competitively priced chemicals and equipment with a prompt and efficient service.
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd is a legionella control and water treatment company incorporated in 1984. Since then the company has grown consistently. The company concentrates on the following main areas of work:
- Chemicals and associated equipment for boilers and cooling towers
- Bulk cleaning & maintenance chemicals and biocides
- Plant in the form of filters, softeners, Reverse Osmosis, de-ionisers, U.V. Units etc.. This includes projects for supply, install & commission
- Swimming pool/leisure including associated equipment
- Maintenance & service of all items we supply
- Legionella control and risk assessment
- Water analytical services
From when opened in 1984 we have realised that to survive, and be the best at what you do, you have to be progressive in both your thinking and your work. Our plant and expertise always have to keep up to date with the latest legislations and advancements in water treatment technology. Due to this, we have been able to ensure that our clients have always received the best advice and equipment. In the future we want CTS to grow stronger and maintain the same values and ideas it had in 1984.
Watch our Profile video here