WE ARE EMPLOYING!!
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in 2017? We are employing and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the most successful water treatment company in Ireland.
Chemical Treatment Services is a Belfast based family operated water treatment company. We are expanding operations and looking to employ to cover the larger workload.
CTS is an established service provider in the occupational health & safety and compliance management sector and offer a wide and diverse range of consultancy, monitoring and maintenance services in the field of Water Hygiene and Water Treatment..
As the CTS water treatment business continues to grow & develop we are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, flexible & experienced Water Treatment Engineer to join the team & to provide a full range of services under the direction of the Account Manager in accordance with our contractual obligations.
CTS is a leading Water Treatment Company in Northern Ireland and we are looking to recruit a Water Treatment Engineer to cover work in Ireland.
Main duties of this position include:
Act as a representative the company carrying out work as detailed by the Contract Manager/supervisor
Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues
Operational responsibility to deliver a first class service and meeting the required profit margins upon the contracted and reactive works, from the customers.
To ensure all works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
To support business growth and retain existing customers
Carry out allocated service work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the Maintenance Quality Management System and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Operations Manager/Supervisor
Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Contract Manager/Supervisor.
Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice
Carry out various water treatment tasks including:
Conduct service visit to cooling towers including sampling and disinfection works
Servicing of steam boilers including sampling and maintenance of chemical dosing systems
Be able to conduct service a visit on a water softener including disinfections of resin beds
Water temperature monitoring
The dosing of closed heating and chilled system with inhibitor, biocides
Have a good understanding of closed system including the Interpretation of results
Reporting of any fault to the client when on site
Water sampling for microbiologial and legionella analysis
Disinfection of showers
Disinfection of domestic water services
Hygiene monitoring of water systems
Carry out allocated service work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the company’s health and safety policy and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications
Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your line manager
Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work
Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration.
Quality – Ensure compliance with QMS, documentation to be correct and current.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Water Treatment Engineer and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
– Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
– Demonstrate a C&G or WMS Water Treatment Qualification
– Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (HSC ACoP L8, HSG 274, Water Regulations)
– Clean Driving Licence
– Ability to achieve access NI clearance to enable working in facilities with vulnerable persons/ secure facilities
– City & Guilds or similar accredited Legionella control training
– Previous experience in the maintenance, servicing and testing of Chemical Water Treatment systems
Team Work: working collaboratively together, sharing knowledge and experiences to deliver the best solutions
– Team Player: Always willing to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives. Works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues. Demonstrates honestly, loyalty and commitment
Openness: listening and sharing; building trust and acting with integrity; treating others with respect and working with transparency
– Effective Communication skills: Able to adapt communication to audience and create detailed written documents and reports. Able to maintain and manage communication links with a variety of stakeholders. Presents a professional image and promotes the Brand.
Respect: encouraging, supporting and understanding others – their ideas, their views and their knowledge
– Influencing: Identifies and builds relationships with those who will be useful now and in the future in achieving strategic business objectives.
– Relationship management across business units and key stakeholders including persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
Performance: being professional and adopting best practice to meet clients’ highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, safety and sustainability
– Initiative: is highly motivated, flexible and can work unsupervised to get results in an effective way. Can manage deadlines and takes an organised approach to work. Takes a proactive approach to self-development.
– Commercial Awareness: strong business acumen combined with the creativity and drive to meet the business requirements. Flexible and quickly adapts to changing business needs and processes.
Innovation: encouraging our team to be inventive and continually adapting and introducing fresh approaches to all aspects of our business; striving to be the best
– Customer Focus: Takes time to question and understand the real, underlying needs of the customer, beyond those initially expressed. Always works closely with customers, developing an independent view of their needs and acting in their long term interest. Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
– Efficiency Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources and processes. Adopts and encourages others to adopt new ways of working.
Full training will be offered to the successful candidate on all aspects of this job role and CTS protocols.
A 6 month probation period will have to be served then a permanent contract can be issued
Once a permanent contract has been signed the successful candidate can benefit from:
Pension, Private Health Care Scheme, company van, fuel card, company phone, Competitive salary, overtime available.
Chemical Treatment Services (Ireland) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please email a cv to email@example.com for consideration of this job role
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella control Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella monitoring Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella risk assessing Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Reverse Osmosis water treatment Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Water treatment Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Water hygiene Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Pseudomonas analysis Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd TVC analysis Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella analysis Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment services LTD HTM0401 pseudomonas and Legionella training Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment services Ltd Sentinel x100 Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd PAS 79 Fire Risk Assessment Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Fire Risk Management Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Fire Strategy Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Fire Safety Awareness Training Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK