WE ARE EMPLOYING!!
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in 2016? We are employing and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the most successful water treatment company in Ireland.
Chemical Treatment Services is a Belfast based family operated water treatment company. We are expanding operations and looking to employ to cover the larger workload.
CTS is an established service provider in the occupational health & safety and compliance management sector and offer a wide and diverse range of consultancy, monitoring and maintenance services in the field of Water Hygiene and Water Treatment..
As the CTS water hygiene business continues to grow & develop we are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, flexible & experienced Water Hygiene Engineer/Legionella Risk Assessor to join the team & to provide a full range of services under the direction of the Account Manager in accordance with our contractual obligations.
The Water Hygiene Engineer/Risk Assessor shall:
– undertake monitoring and maintenance of building water services as part of a Legionella Control Program in accordance with ACoP L8 and HSG 274
– undertake site surveys for the production of Legionella Risk Assessments ACoP L8, HSG 274, HTM:04 01, Water Regulations and BS 8580
– the monitoring inspections will involve temperature testing of water outlets, TMVs, inspection of cold water storage tanks and hot water storage vessels, water sample collection, showerhead disinfection, risk assessment review and logbook auditing
– generating associated detailed end reports including recommendations for remediation including budget costs, site specific control schemes, management plans and schematic drawings
– the role will involve working in a multi-site capacity predominately in Northern Ireland
– the inspections will be undertaken using a our bespoke ELRM electronic log book system
– undertake other water hygiene related tasks as required including Monitoring, Maintenance and Remediation works
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Water Hygiene Engineer and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
– Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
– Demonstrate a C&G or WMS Legionella Risk Assessment Qualification
– Demonstrate previous experience in related water system remediation/maintenance works
– Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (HSC ACoP L8, HSG 274, Water Regulations)
– Clean Driving Licence
– Ability to achieve access NI clearance to enable working in facilities with vulnerable persons/ secure facilities
– City & Guilds or similar accredited Legionella control training
– Previous experience in the maintenance, servicing and testing of Chemical Water Treatment systems
Team Work: working collaboratively together, sharing knowledge and experiences to deliver the best solutions
– Team Player: Always willing to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives. Works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues. Demonstrates honestly, loyalty and commitment
Openness: listening and sharing; building trust and acting with integrity; treating others with respect and working with transparency
– Effective Communication skills: Able to adapt communication to audience and create detailed written documents and reports. Able to maintain and manage communication links with a variety of stakeholders. Presents a professional image and promotes the Brand.
Respect: encouraging, supporting and understanding others – their ideas, their views and their knowledge
– Influencing: Identifies and builds relationships with those who will be useful now and in the future in achieving strategic business objectives.
– Relationship management across business units and key stakeholders including persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
Performance: being professional and adopting best practice to meet clients’ highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, safety and sustainability
– Initiative: is highly motivated, flexible and can work unsupervised to get results in an effective way. Can manage deadlines and takes an organised approach to work. Takes a proactive approach to self-development.
– Commercial Awareness: strong business acumen combined with the creativity and drive to meet the business requirements. Flexible and quickly adapts to changing business needs and processes.
Innovation: encouraging our team to be inventive and continually adapting and introducing fresh approaches to all aspects of our business; striving to be the best
– Customer Focus: Takes time to question and understand the real, underlying needs of the customer, beyond those initially expressed. Always works closely with customers, developing an independent view of their needs and acting in their long term interest. Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
– Efficiency Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources and processes. Adopts and encourages others to adopt new ways of working.
Full training will be offered to the successful candidate on all aspects of this job role and CTS protocols.
A 6 month probation period will have to be served then a permanent contract can be issued
Once a permanent contract has been signed the successful candidate can benefit from:
Pension, Private Health Care Scheme, company van, fuel card, company phone, Competitive salary, overtime available.
Chemical Treatment Services (Ireland) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please email a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this job role
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella control Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella monitoring Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella risk assessing Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Reverse Osmosis water treatment Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Water treatment Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Water hygiene Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Pseudomonas analysis Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd TVC analysis Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Legionella analysis Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment services LTD HTM0401 pseudomonas and Legionella training Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment services Ltd Sentinel x100 Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd PAS 79 Fire Risk Assessment Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Fire Risk Management Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Fire Strategy Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd Fire Safety Awareness Training Northern Ireland, Ireland, UK